Credits and Return of Products
Unless otherwise agreed by Provet in its absolute discretion, all Products are sold on the basis of “no return for credit” unless:
- Subject to clause 2 of the Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Products are received in a damaged state; or
- Subject to the requirements of clause 4 of the Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- the Products are supplied in the incorrect quantity;
- incorrect Products are supplied to You;
- or the Products are faulty.
Claims for refunds must be made within seven (7) days of receipt or collection of the Products by You by notifying The House Call Vet or by emailing the support address on your order invoice. A photograph of the faulty Products and the delivery slip from which the Products were supplied must be provided to Provet, failing which any such claims are deemed to be waived. In the event that Provet agrees to the return of the Products for credit, You will be notified of the appropriate procedure to be complied with to return the Products.
Products that have passed their expiry date since purchase will only be accepted for credit where the manufacturer of that particular product gives credit for expired stock.
If any items in Your order cannot be delivered due to extended supply issues or discontinued Products, You will be notified via email and will receive a refund for the value of the undelivered Products.
Manufacturer Warranties and Guarantees
All Products that carry a warranty or guarantee of the manufacturer shall be credited or exchanged only when so agreed by the manufacturer.
For warranty claims on Lupine pet collars, fill out our Shopping Enquiries form.
For guarantee claims on pet food, contact The House Call Vet directly.
Change of Mind Exchanges
“Change of Mind” includes purchases you have made in error (accidentally purchased the wrong product, size or colour) or if you have purchased a product your animal is no longer able to use.
Exchanges can be requested within seven (7) days of receipt or collection of the Products by You by notifying The House Call Vet or filling out our Shopping Enquiries form. We will only exchange products for store credit and do not provide refunds for changes of mind.
To be eligible for an exchange:
- Packaged items must be unopened and unused with outer packaging intact
- Wearable items must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags/labels attached
- Item must not be listed in the excluded Products list below
The following Products are not returnable:
- Sale/clearance, discontinued or promotional items
- Pet beds and replacement covers
- Aerosol spray products
The item you are exchanging must be received by Provet within 30 days of You requesting an exchange. Provet or The House Call Vet will not be held responsible for any items that are lost in transit. When your item has been received and processed we will contact you with a voucher code for the equivalent value of your returned item.