Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that revolutionises the way to approach fibre-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet – at the forefront of GI care.
– Hill’s Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Digestive/Fibre Care with Chicken Dry Cat food is specially formulated by Hills nutritionists and veterinarians to support your cats digestive care
– Formulated to promote regular healthy stool and support digestive health
– With breakthrough ActivBiome+ ingredient technology to support growth of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
– Optimally balanced soluble and insoluble fibres to promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function
– High levels of omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+, a new ingredient technology, to promote regular healthy stool and support digestive health. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your cat continue to enjoy a happy and active life.